SAVE THE DATES
- July 1-4th: Re-Opening of the International Surfing Museum with NEW exhibit/installation "Finding California Surf"
- July 3rd (Saturday): Unveiling of a new Surfing Walk of Fame Inductee Installation in Pacific City
- August 1 (Sunday): Announcement of the SWoF Induction Class of 2021
- August 21st (Saturday): SWoF 25th Years coffee-table book distribution day in the HBISM parking lot
- September 18-26th: US Open of Surfing
- September 23rd (Thursday) Surfing Walk of Fame Induction Day Class of 2021
Induction Day September 23rd, 2021...
Our annual ceremony to honor those individuals who have made significant contributions to the sport and culture of surfing will take place this summer in front of Jack's Surfboards (located on the corner of PCH and Main Street)...
The Icing on Induction Day After the Ceremony...
After the induction, the inductee class of 2021 will be joined with select honorees for photo ops from the past 28 years. This is an experience you won't want to miss!
Awkward but social